Millennials are changing the way children are being raised.
The millennial generation, born between 1980 and 2005, has a unique and evolving parenting style, explains psychologist Stephanie Bove.
Bove says millennials are the biggest generation and have become highly competent parents.
Most millennial parents have the following traits:
- They are well-educated
- They are very focused on health and dietary needs
- They are techno-savvy and use apps to supplement medical and parenting advice
- They are not averse to changing careers
- They are pros at multitasking
- They enjoy travel
- They are family orientated
- They are good at managing a child’s screen time effectively
- They are focused on building their child’s self-esteem
- More millennial dads are playing an active parenting role
To listen to the podcast feel free to click on the link below.